New Century Hospice - Castle Rock
We provide comfort, compassion, dignity and peace through hospice care and hospice services in Castle Rock, Colorado and the surrounding towns and counties.
A hospice professional is on call 24 / 7 to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to speak with one of our representatives in the office, please fill out the form below or call us at 303-660-6107 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
What are the benefits of choosing hospice earlier?
- Effective medication, pain and symptom management which results in less discomfort and fewer emergency hospitalizations over longer periods of time.
- Decreased stress levels positively affects quality and length of life.
- Comprehensive care that incorporates mind, body, and spirit.
- Reduction in unnecessary and frequent re-admissoins to hospital / ER visits.
- Reduces stress of traveling back and forth to hospital.
- Help with focusing on and developing personal goals before death.
- Decision to involve suportive experts eases worry.
- Preparation and coordination of advanced directives.
- Full emotional and psychological support.
Earlier admission allows us to build longer relationships and improve care.
Mesothelioma is a deadly form of cancer caused from asbestos exposure, please click below link to raise awareness.
380 Perry St
Castle Rock, CO 80104